The purpose of the GRCCT website (“the Site”) is to provide you with information, services and facilities about the regulation of practitioners of complementary therapies and related subjects. By accessing any of the pages on the Site and/or using any of the services available on the Site (including, but not limited to, any on-line forum (“the Message boards”) you agree to comply with the Terms & Conditions set out below, or as otherwise amended at the time of your visit to and/or use of the Site.
If you do not agree with these Terms & Conditions do not make any use of the Site and leave it immediately.
1. Introduction 1.1 The Site is owned and operated by The General Regulatory Council for Complementary Therapies (GRCCT). References to “we”, “us” and “our” should be construed as references to GRCCT.
1.2 We have taken care in the preparation of the Site. However, as certain technical matters may be beyond our control, we cannot guarantee that you will have uninterrupted access to the Site at all times.
2. Use of Content 2.1 All copyright and all other intellectual property rights (including, but not limited to, copyright) in all text, images, sound, software, service marks, logos and other materials on the pages of the Site (“the Content”) are owned by GRCCT, or are reproduced on the Site with permission of the relevant rights owner.
2.2 The Content may not be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means without the express prior written consent of GRCCT except as stated at 2.3 below.
2.3 You may read, view, print, download and (where appropriate) listen to the Content of an individual page for private and personal non-commercial use only PROVIDED THAT all copyright, trade mark and other proprietary notices contained in the original Content on any copy of such Content is retained, but you may not make more than one (1) copy electronically or otherwise of any of the Content and you may not re-copy or further distribute, sell, publish or transmit any part of the Content by electronic or any other means.
2.4 You agree not to sell, resell, supply or otherwise make the Content or extracts or other information derived thereof available in any manner or on any media whatsoever to any third party without the express prior written consent of GRCCT.
2.5 The names, images and logos identifying GRCCT, its projects, products and services (including, but not limited to, the names “GRCCT” and “The General regulatory Council for Complementary Therapies”), or those of third parties, are the proprietary marks of GRCCT, and/or may be the proprietary marks of third parties. Any use made of these marks may be an infringement of rights in those marks and GRCCT reserves all rights to enforce such rights that it might have.
3. Warranties and Liability 3.1 Your use of the Site is at your sole risk. The Content has been included in good faith and is only for your general information and is for non-commercial use. In particular, the Content does not constitute any form of advice, recommendation or arrangement by GRCCT and is not intended to be relied upon by users in making (or refraining from making) any specific decisions or to be a substitute for obtaining professional advice. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR CHECKING THE ACCURACY OF RELEVANT FACTS AND OPINIONS GIVEN ON THE SITE BEFORE ENTERING INTO ANY COMMITMENT OR TAKING ANY OTHER FORM OF ACTION OR INACTION BASED UPON THEM. All conditions, warranties, terms and undertakings express or implied statutory or otherwise in respect of the provision of the Content and the Site are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3.2 The Content may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. GRCCT makes no representations about the reliability, availability, timeliness and accuracy of the Content. GRCCT does not warrant that the Site will be free of viruses or other harmful components.
3.3 The Site contains links to other websites (“Third Party Sites”). GRCCT neither endorses nor takes responsibility for the availability or content of Third Party Sites and will not be a party to, or in any way responsible for, any transaction concerning goods or services available from such Third Party Sites. If you decide to use these links to access Third Party Sites you do so entirely at your own risk.
3.4 Save as expressly provided for in these Terms & Conditions, GRCCT shall not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage (including, without limit, loss of property or profit, business revenue or opportunity or anticipated savings and loss of or damage to any data) or for any costs, claims or demands of any nature whatsoever arising directly or indirectly out of the use of or access to the Site.
3.5 You agree to indemnify and hold GRCCT and its officers, employees and agents harmless from any claim or demand made by any third party due to or arising from your use of the Site (including, but not limited, your use of any Message boards).
5. Changes to these Terms & Conditions, and amendments to the Content 5.1 GRCCT reserves the right, at its discretion, to make changes to any part of the Site.
5.2 Due to its policy of updating and improving the Site, GRCCT may wish to change these Terms & Conditions from time to time and you agree to be bound by the Terms & Conditions which apply at the time of your use of the Site.
6. Governing Law and Jurisdiction 6.1 These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, English law and you and GRCCT irrevocably agree that the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute which may arise out of, under, or in connection with the same or the legal relationship established by them.
7. General 7.1 If any provision of these terms is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms & Conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
7.2 Failure by either party to exercise any right or remedy under these terms does not constitute a waiver of that right or remedy. Headings in these terms are for convenience only and will have no legal meaning or effect.